Wash & Care
The Best Way to Wash LED Queens Spandex Products
- The best washing method is by hand, but I realize that most people wash in a washer for convenience. If you choose to use a washing machine, use only cold water. Never use warm or hot.
- For best results, I recommend Tide Ultra Stain Release High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent. (For full disclosure, we make a small Amazon commission when you use the preceding link).
- Always wash synthetic fabrics like spandex with other synthetic fabrics. These include nylon, polyester, lycra, elastane, rayon, acrylic, microfiber.
- Always wash with similar colors.
- If the print has any white color in the design, be sure to avoid washing it with dark colors. White or light colored spandex will absorb dyes from dark colors.
- Always hang dry. Because of the poly/spandex blend, the tights dry pretty fast. I do not recommend drying them in a dryer.
- If you must use a dryer, use the light cycle. Never use medium or hot cycles.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Do LED Queens Products Keep You Cool?
The signature leggings you see in our current collection are a poly/spandex blend that has an extremely smooth touch and feel. They are made for breathability, but because they are polyester, they run a little warmer than nylon/spandex leggings, but not by much.
Do Any LED Queens Products Feature Drawstrings?
They do not have a drawstring. If you would like features like a drawstring, don't hesitate to email designer Cesar Torres with your request.
Are LED Queens Spandex Products See-Through?
All our products are fully opaque. That means that when you bend over, the fabric won't be transparent or see-through. We use a dyeing process called sublimation. When the fabric is stretched, you may see the colors change, and that is normal. However, you can wear our products with the confidence that they won't become transparent.